Ashfield Community Hall
The Ashfield Community Hall, Inc. (ACH) is a private non-profit organization located within the old Grange hall at 521 Main Street in Ashfield. The mission of ACH is to promote in the Town of Ashfield and the surrounding communities an appreciation of the visual and performing arts by providing a place for artistic endeavors. These include workshops, classes, performances, exhibits, lectures, and presentations. All while preserving an historic structure. The Hall is the sponsor of the Ashfield Community Band and provides space for Boy Scout and Cub Scout activities.
The Hall is available and can be rented for private functions. In addition to the Hall a commercial kitchen is also available to rent. If you are interested in renting the ACH facilities for you next function download & complete the Hall’s rental agreement and return it to Nina Coler to promptly schedule your event. For more information on the Hall rental contact Nina by phone at 413-834-2465 or by email to email@example.com. Check out our Community Hall Photos below.
We at ACH meet monthly at the Hall on the first Thursday of the month at 7 PM. We welcome new members & volunteers and encourage all to get involved!
ACH Board Members
- President: Nina Coler – 413-834-2465
- Vice-president: Doug Cranson – 413-628-4088
- Treasurer: Lester Garvin – 413-625-6234
- Clerk: Brenda McGovern
- Directors: Mike Skalski, Nancy Hoff & Michael Epstein.
- Rentals & Scheduling: Nina Coler – Call 413-834-2465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Classes at the Community Hall
- Dance Classes: Run in 8 to 10 week sessions. Contact Molly Lynch at email@example.com.
- Kung Fu Classes: Thursday evenings. Contact Morgan Kent at 774-1909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yoga: Wednesday 4:30-6:00 PM. Contact Laura Fortune at email@example.com.
- Tai Chi: Tuesdays at 9-10 and 10-11 AM. Ongoing. Contact instructor Janet Clark 413-628-4689