We the Ashfield First-Responders, Town Administrator and the Select Board would like to express our deepest gratitude to all those who have donated Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). This equipment allows us to safely continue to protect and serve the community. Supplies included masks, face shields, hand sanitizers and other PPE supplies. Although some are named below, thanks to the others who dropped supplies off at our door.
The generous donors include these organizations and individuals:
- Mary Quigley for donating all her PPE supplies.
- Hilltown Network’s Chris Gray, for for donating his time and the loan of his equipment to provide WiFi access on the town green along main street.
- Members of the Ashfield Needles and Threads (ANTs) for making so many cloth face-masks. They are making available to all who needs one in the community.
- Homestead Inc’s Tom Leue for the tyvec suits, gloves and footies.
- M S Walker, a family-owned wine and spirits importer and distributor, has donated sanitizers which we will share with Shelburne as requested.
- Element Brewing Company, has donated hand sanitizer to the emergency responders.
- Buz Eisenberg, David Kulp, Jen Markens, Steve Lilly and unknown others.
As our on-hand supplies grow all extras will be shared with Highland Ambulance and other Towns’ First-Responders too. Nothing will be hoarded or wasted.
The Commonwealth and the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is utilizing the National Guards to deliver PPE supplies to the Town. So when you see them please take a moment and thank them for their service.